Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber 2050M Jacket in Black (Men)
通常価格 £808.00 GBP
One of our most-loved styles, the Chilliwack Bomber, gets an update with streamlined hood details and elevated trims. Developed for post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Adjustable down-filled snorkel hood adds warmth and element protection
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem add comfort, enhance fit and lock in heat
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out
- 5 exterior pockets: 2 upper fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with snap closures, 1 pen pocket on left sleeve.
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 2 mesh drop-in pockets
- Material: 84%PL 16%CO
- Washing instructions: Dry Clean Only
- COD.ART: 2050M
- COD.COL: 61
- Made in Canada
- Care: Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Dry Clean Only
- Free Standard Shipping to Hong Kong
Free Shipping in 🇭🇰
Free Shipping to worldwide on orders HKD2500.